Last Monday we put our garlic in (….only just getting around to blogging about it!). It was a cold, miserable day but it went quickly and it’s done! We planted 8 pounds, 4 different varieties: German White, Siberian, Music and ? Russian Red, I think?
Bah! I’m trying to load pictures and it’s just not working! Maybe tomorrow….
In new house news, our kitchen cabinets came today! Pics of those to come to…..well, pics of them in their boxes I guess, LOL!
Now to order the stain and practice…we’re getting a slate blue type color in a rub on stain to use for the cabinets.
We also started processing some pumpkins tonight. We baked 4 pumpkins after dinner because the oven was already heated up. They yielded 13 cups of pumpkin to feed to the freezer for now. Doing a few at a time while the oven was already hot worked out well. I may try and get the rest (oh, 25 more pumpkins or so!) done that way….a little each night. I started the process specifically because I was out of pumpkin in the freezer and a pumpkin cheesecake is on it’s way in a few nights……..